Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Trip To The Lane and Gold was In The Cards AGAIN!

Gold and ICE, I might add.

We hit the "wet spot" at 4:30 this morning for a 6:30 low tide. The "clad count" was down from the last 3 low tides, but the "quality count" was high. WE wound up swinging for SIX HOURS (!!!) and I feel like I just did 15 rounds with Mike Tyson...except my EAR is fine! :lol: Everything ELSE hurts though!

The first 5 minutes we are there, my buddy Karl hits an 18K gold chain...in the wet sand at the water's edge. The Midwest Refineries melt value...AFTER their cut...$832!!! :clap:

Karl is on a real roll lately, with his Excal II. Last weekend he snagged a piece of bling (with gold and ice!) that really stole the show. Should he choose to share it with the public, you will be treated to a true wonder-to-behold. There's a PIMP somewhere that is missing his BLING! :lol: Unfortunately, things around here are not as they once were. So people tend to not post their better finds. So all I am at liberty to say is that what he found was a CLASSIFIED! and the retail sale price was $CLASSIFIED! But is sure was a DOOSIE! :)

Now as for me, I will post my stuff for all to see. If anybody should want to try and CLAIM something I have posted, they will simply have to identify the engraving on the inside...to prove it's theirs. (Shhh...don't TELL anybody, OK? But it's my Social Security number!) :lol:

So here are some pics. Happy hunting to all! :super:

Here is the whole "Kit and Kaboodle". What the heck is a "Kaboodle", anyway??? :shrug:
[attachment 105467 21Sep2008a.jpg]

Here is my trusty mascot, displaying the bling...
[attachment 105468 21Sep2008b.jpg]

Here is an extreme close-up of my bling...
[attachment 105469 21Sep2008c.jpg]

n/t

n/t