Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Use For Gary's Sifter Program

E-Trac-Ohio

I've been using Gary's "Sifter" program for about a month now - it sure works great !

I'm assuming ... because the Sifter program only runs in TX 1 - it allows you to get in tighter to concrete sidewalks and metal fencing - without having the signals bouncing all over.
For me, being able to get in that little bit closer to these obstacles - has already resulted in a bunch of additional finds.

Good Hunting !

Good feedback, thanks.

Have been hearing all kinds of good things about your "Sifter Program". It is possible to send the setting to us via this message. Would love to try it out, and will give you feedback on it Regards Kidcentavo

Thanks guys, on the XP Classroom web site you will also see the skill school videos and a blog.
If any of you guys have an interesting find or story send please make contact.
We are always interested in new articles.

Garys Sifter settings are working well for folks in the UK.

On Sunday I had this French lower countries under Bergundy Jetton which is about 600 years old out from very deep down with pieces of pottery left behind on the site by past inhabitants.

Just out of interest, I dropped the frequency to 7kHz for the extra depth which was astounding.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Have you seen the latest video demo by the XP man Gary for the Sifter settings.

Its on his site and it works well.:thumbup: Jerry.

JBM1 said:
Have you seen the latest video demo by the XP man Gary for the Sifter settings.

Its on his site and it works well.:thumbup: Jerry.

Can you post a link? I have seen the videos with his other settings, but cannot find the one for the sifter. Thanks.

Sorry I can`t do what you request.

But you can go direct to Garys XP forum.

Happy Hunting. Jerry.

I have 4 saved programs. Gary's hot program, Gary's Sifter program, Calabash's relic program and CT Todd's relic program with a few tweaks for my ground. Most of the sites I hunt are iron infested ghost towns and old lumber mill sites so I use Gary's sifter program about 80% of the time. I'm hitting some old silver at some of my old sites but the Deus seems to especially love Indian Heads and V- Nickles in the iron.