Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another video

Well that explains a little more to get our juices flowing.

Three coils, 6, the 11 comes with the machine and a 15x12.

I hope they release some dig videos soon. I would like to see some recoveries in grass fields or park ground and a beach one too.

Thanks for posting this one.

This is the first time I heard that you can hook up an external battery and re-charge WHILE you keep hunting! I haven't seen this in any other unit (can't say I really looked). Eat dirt Deus!
:detecting:

Good video! Thanks for that.

From that video, the way he explains the features it sounds like the Multi frequency is 5-10-15 and the 800 model
adds two single frequencies of 20 and 40 to the Multi 5-10-15 of the 600 model.
We still have lots to learn about this detector and its Multi Frequency..
I was kind of assuming the Multi Freq. included 20 and 40 and maybe it does.
Or maybe the multi is nothing like either of the above.

Bryan

pasttom said:
This is the first time I heard that you can hook up an external battery and re-charge WHILE you keep hunting! I haven't seen this in any other unit (can't say I really looked). Eat dirt Deus!
:detecting:
Haha :poke::rofl: I'm putting my order in now, I might have a few Excals for sale soon.:biggrin:

Bryan V said:
From that video, the way he explains the features it sounds like the Multi frequency is 5-10-15 and the 800 model

Bryan

I didnt get that from the video. I heard him say there were user selectable single channels of 5 - 10 - 15 and the 800 adds 20 and 40. THEN they have a multi freq option in which the freqs used were based on the mode hunting in. So the multi freq channels will be different for parks and different for fields and different for beaches and different for gold.

Jason in Enid said:
Bryan V said:

Bryan

I didnt get that from the video. I heard him say there were user selectable single channels of 5 - 10 - 15 and the 800 adds 20 and 40. THEN they have a multi freq option in which the freqs used were based on the mode hunting in. So the multi freq channels will be different for parks and different for fields and different for beaches and different for gold.

Yes.. I got that part too.. What I didn't explain very well is that the Multi Frequency is possibly only a combination of the 600s 5-10 and 15 frequencies....
20 and 40 not included.
Maybe its none of the above... Hell I don't know obviously..
Bryan

Bryan V said:
Yes.. I got that part too.. What I didn't explain very well is that the Multi Frequency is possibly only a combination of the 600s 5-10 and 15 frequencies....
20 and 40 not included.
Bryan

LOL, we probably wont even know after the release! Minelab doesnt like to talk about exactly how they do things. It will probably take someone with an oscilliscope to figure out whats going on.

Jason in Enid said:
Bryan V said:
20 and 40 not included.
Bryan

LOL, we probably wont even know after the release! Minelab doesnt like to talk about exactly how they do things. It will probably take someone with an oscilliscope to figure out whats going on.

So true!
People are still arguing about how FBS works.
Doesn't really matter as long as we enjoy using them, and they perform good...
It's just nice to see something new and light come out of Minelab.

Bryan