Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any actual Vids of using the 600 in Trashy sites

BarryL

Not relics or fields or such but looking for anyone that actually is an urban hunter that searches urban scraped lots and areas in the cities like Sidewalk tear outs would like to see results and such for these type areas . Have seen and watched all the vids from the UK and field hunting and test vids but this does not show actual results for the 75%of the hunting I get to do . The fields and woods I have no issues or worried about , I do however hunt a lot of lots where houses and buildings are torn down for improvements

LOL, I can shoot hours of video of non-stop barrage of responses from trashed out urban sites. But I only have about 11 hours on the EQX so far, and those types of sites are "expert level" playgrounds. I made the mistake of trying them already, so I wont be going back until I have a much deeper understanding of the language.

My Equinox 600 "in the wild" videos were all done where a house stood. Iron nails galore.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wayneetcetera

w