Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Air Gunners?!

Air Arms, MKIV and MK5, plus the RWS 48. Been shooting at 60 yards off my patio since the early 90s. Well tuned guns, great center to center POI. I amaze myself at how I can repeat holes at 60. I quit killing things. It just didn't seem fair. I have been shooting a lot in the last few days. Shooting the "I", literally.

These guns can really hit so good. Killing was quit years ago. It became senseless. All my visitors are pets, and literally land or perch themselves right at my targets, and don't even fly/run. I have a hard time keeping my visiting shooters to not pop one.

Last edited:
Got a few more loaned out to friends. Definitely enjoy my airguns!

Attachments

• 40140773-0087-4353-8407-EC6C2DD62070.jpeg
    40140773-0087-4353-8407-EC6C2DD62070.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 201
You guys have some really impressive airguns.
Not really big into airguns. Though I do have a few.
A Beeman 22 break barrel.
Gamo Whisper in 177. And yes it's very quiet.
Hatsan 130 in 30 caliber. It's a Brick. Can't hold pressure. Sent it back once. Dead again.
New it was incredible.
I still have a Benjamin pump in 22 caliber I purchased in 1977. Still shoots beautifully.
Had to refinish it once.
Enjoy shooting them occasionally when rodents pop up.
Though I love my muzzleloaders.
In 22.30.45.50 and 58 calibers.

I have been using air rifles for pest control for years. My current rifle is a Umarex Octane 22 caliber. I took out an entire family of woodchucks. All shots were 50-60 yards. A very nice gun for the money.

Benjamin marauder .22, love that thing

I'm still a springer fan. And a steroided Benji hammer in .22.
I went the PCP route, disco , mrod, edgun, and had issues much of the time. The old saying that there are two kinds of PCP airguns, those that leak and those that are about to leak applied to me. I use my German springers to squirrel hunt but a good springer rated scope is a must.

I guess i've been extremely lucky, have had my maruader for almost 4 years now and it has sat on the gun rack when i'm not using it with 2800psi, doesn't leak at all.