Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any AKA users?

Amen on the best machine ever. Been back to places I've hunted relentlessly with supposedly deep machines and I am amazed at the extreme depth my Sorex continues to pull silver from. Looking forward to the release of the multi-frequency machine AKA is currently working on.

jimz49 said:
Amen on the best machine ever. Been back to places I've hunted relentlessly with supposedly deep machines and I am amazed at the extreme depth my Sorex continues to pull silver from. Looking forward to the release of the multi-frequency machine AKA is currently working on.

You mean more than one frequency like the v3i or a Minelab does right, sorex is technically multi frequency in that you can get different frequency coils but I prefer 7khz.

After reading about AKA machines, Sorex Pro was the one that I wanted to read reviews and what owners were saying about the detector. There were some that said that they were or did sell there other detectors they had paid 2x-3x of the Sorex. Reading what some of the depths were , To me was Holy S$%^#. I will say, the day I put mine in the mail for a trade I already knew I made a mistake. ------GH-------------------after1----------

It's called the Intronik STF. And yes it is multi frequency like the detectors you mentioned, only the technology is different. I read it's based on reverse Beta dispersion (deals with magnetic physics). Not sure what that means, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

jimz49 said:
It's called the Intronik STF. And yes it is multi frequency like the detectors you mentioned, only the technology is different. I read it's based on reverse Beta dispersion (deals with magnetic physics). Not sure what that means, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I had thought that I heard that machine was a scam made by a fake dealer a while back, inretested in seeing what it's like I guess.