Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any CTX 06 Coils out there yet?

Just curious if anyone out there has got a CTX 06 coil yet? Could really use this coil for the heavy iron places I tend to detect.

CTX has been out over a month now, so was hoping to see some come trickling in

n/t

lol

n/t

:thumbup: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Haha, awesome! Someone should get you in touch with a CTX 06 just for making that graphic. Let us know if you end up finding someone that has the coils, I'm still looking for them myself. HH -Marc

Got any more milk?

[attachment 237990 GotMilk.JPG]

n/t

I have to agree that's kinda rubbin it in lol

Randy, I thought you had to send all that stuff back to Minelab after your testing period. Did you keep the coil and the CTX?

pspr said:
I thought you had to send all that stuff back to Minelab after your testing period.

Yes, it will be sent back after the testing process is completed. HH Randy

In 2035. Lol :rofl:

Well hopefully the optional coils will be out before 2035 so rest of us can finally have some fun...In the meantime, I call dibs on Randy's coil when it comes available in 2035.

I have it on good authority that advertising dealers should have them in about 7 days as Minelab now has them and they are shipping them to advertising dealers who have them on backorder.

Doc