Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any date on when the Simplex Ultra will be released in the USA???

Need a comparison video with it and an x terra Pro.
Tony, I believe they have started shipping to the US market, but not in large batches. Go to youtube and there are a couple of videos that you are looking for. It sure does look like the Simplex Ultra is a "hot" detector.

I am looking for comparison videos by testers here in the USA. Actually a comparative video of the Simplex ultra and the Xterra pro would help many to determine which one is right for them. Particularly samples of all the audio capabilities. (Depth characteristics, modulation, deep targets, shallow targets,cleanness or cracking of audio) ! If not a comparison video , a complete video of each detector on this subject by ….. Mental Metal,or Calabash , or TN sharpshooter.

I am looking for comparison videos by testers here in the USA. Actually a comparative video of the Simplex ultra and the Xterra pro would help many to determine which one is right for them. Particularly samples of all the audio capabilities. (Depth characteristics, modulation, deep targets, shallow targets,cleanness or cracking of audio) ! If not a comparison video , a complete video of each detector on this subject by ….. Mental Metal,or Calabash , or TN sharpshooter.
I agree, I am not too interested in videos from overseas. I am sure there will be some of US based youtubers making some videos as soon as they can get an Ultra in their hands. I am strictly a public spot hunter and any detector I use will have to be accurate and deep on modern trash. I do not deal with iron, but the places I hunt are polluted with every sort of modern(60's on) trash. I guess the guys you are suggesting might help me slightly by at least letting me hear the audio. I don't take much stock in any of the Youtube Heroes videos.

I agree, I am not too interested in videos from overseas. I am sure there will be some of US based youtubers making some videos as soon as they can get an Ultra in their hands. I am strictly a public spot hunter and any detector I use will have to be accurate and deep on modern trash. I do not deal with iron, but the places I hunt are polluted with every sort of modern(60's on) trash. I guess the guys you are suggesting might help me slightly by at least letting me hear the audio. I don't take much stock in any of the Youtube Heroes videos.
Yes I know what you are saying about YouTubers. After 47 years in this hobby I can get a lot of information from what is in the video and filter out things that don’t really matter to me. I to detect mainly private property by door knocking. Homes , churches, etc. HH Tony

They are already for sale, eBay has em and I believe the big A. I'd suggest checking some of the bigger dealer websites they probably have them as well. I bought one 2 weeks ago on the bay but it's either been pouring rain or sweltering heat like today so it's yet to be tested.

Chic, were you able to get out this weekend to try your new machine?
No😞 it was 90 degrees Saturday and so humid if I threw the dogs ball it would just sit mid air😅 then Sunday family obligations but weather wasn't much better anyway. I will be getting out there this week for sure. I just moved into a new house on 30+ acres dating back to 1700s with 2 cemeteries on the property so 6 am dying to get out there. I also have a seeded hunt with my club on Sunday so will definitely have feedback from that for ya👍

Just to clarify I do not hunt cemeteries. I mentioned that it had 2 on the property to state how much potential the property has👍

Just to clarify I do not hunt cemeteries. I mentioned that it had 2 on the property to state how much potential the property has👍
Some of my best finds have been from just outside the cemetery fence. If there's no fence I don't bother unless there is an obvious parking area.