Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any dealers getting more 6" coils in for the Nox?

But he is only selling to folks who bought a nox from him. It pays to buy local, imho, if you can.

I am still waiting on the dealer I bought from...

[size=large]My distributor is only allowing one per dealer on a first come, first serve basis. There have only been a few dealers that have got one. Richard[/size]

same procedure as the eqx roll-out. sad.

Jason in Enid said:

I agree Jason. I have to say that while I like my Eqx 800, it was a PITA to get in the first place and the accessories are a PITA to acquire as well.

I've had to step to my other detectors (brands) that I have with appropriately sized coils when the conditions call for something smaller that 11". Appropriate tool for the job, as they say. 800 gets left home.

If the Equinox accessory coils aren't available, or in such short supply that they cannot be found, that makes my All-Purpose Equinox 800 LESS THAN ALL PURPOSE.

Interested to see what gets announced at Detectival in a few weeks.

Rich (Utah)

I'm going to be honest, It's starting to really bug me that this is happening. I too am having to resort bad to my previous machine in sites where I really need to be experimenting with the Nox. The freakin snow will be here before I have my 6 inch coil :surprised:

Sillllvar

I've had my name on every dealer wish list I could find. Found a different dealer Monday with no wish list so I decided to give em a call.

The girl working there said she didn't know if they had them and the owner was busy with a customer and she would have to call me back. She didn't, so I assumed they didn't have any either. Yesterday she calls and states they just got some in.

"Would I still like one?"

Well ^%$#* yeah I would like one!

So hopefully I'll have it buy the weekend. Keep calling guys!!

Went to gold show Yesterday...got a 6" coil..They had three..They where betting on how long they would last!

It is strange Minelab can't do a bit better in rolling out Nox products. It makes a lot of different machines and coils and certainly has the manufacturing facilities available. Must be part of the marketing strategy, but while it may have made sense with the Nox to prolong the buzz, I just don't see any benefit to doing it with the coils.

Rich (Utah) said:

I agree Jason. I have to say that while I like my Eqx 800, it was a PITA to get in the first place and the accessories are a PITA to acquire as well.

I've had to step to my other detectors (brands) that I have with appropriately sized coils when the conditions call for something smaller that 11". Appropriate tool for the job, as they say. 800 gets left home.

If the Equinox accessory coils aren't available, or in such short supply that they cannot be found, that makes my All-Purpose Equinox 800 LESS THAN ALL PURPOSE.

Interested to see what gets announced at Detectival in a few weeks.

Rich (Utah)

My Dealer called last night and said my EQX 6 was in. ! Finally. It was a Long Wait. Coil is on the way and should be delivered before the end of the week.

Rich (Utah)

Went to my dealer today & picked up my 6 incher. He only received one& I was the #1 on on the wait list.

Mine is finally on truck. Yippee! Now if it can just find my door...

My preorder from Kellyco has been shipped !!! Tuesday will be a good day !!

Thanks ..I’m very glad I caught that before the police did....thanks for putting that on....I noticed it wasn’t on very long..I think you did good.....as for trouble I didn’t mention anybody ....maybe some others caught it also:smoke:

I ordered mine on 7/13 from Kellyco and it arrived on 8/17. Not as long a wait as I thought it might be.