Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Goldwing Owners ?

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
Recently traded my Suzuki GSX 1250 for a 2012 Goldwing. I Love the bike and now the wife rides with me all the time. I will be selling her '08 Yamaha since she won't be riding it that much now. Best to all, Richard

I ride a Harley but, my father who passed away in June was a life member of the GWRRA.
He loved the GoldWings and I have a few buddies that ride them and one is triked. He owned three different ones over the years.
Get involved in the GWRRA and go to some of the Wing Dings they are a blast. Great group of people to ride with to boot.
I would not mind getting the new GoldWing F6B in black as it is one sweet looking bagger. :cheers:
Have fun on your new GW.

It's nice to see other bikes talked about besides Harley's. Don't get me wrong I owned 3 including a 75 FLH Shovel,But it seems ever yuppie and their brother has one nowaday's.

Sorry not a Goldwing rider , but that's what I took my motorcycle endorsement test on back in about '79 , it was a good riding smooth ride ,
Yuppie's ,,,,, I've got a bumper sticker on the window of my work truck that say's
" I was riding Harley's before they became a fashion symbol " I get some mean looks from some of those yuppie's , but that's all , none of them has stepped up to complain in person ,, LOL .
Ride on brother , watch out for them cages cause they aren't watching out for you ,

[size=large]Started in the 50's with a 125 Ducati Bronco... If my count is right, to date, I have had 45 motorcycles. Enough to retire an live "high on the hog" if I had all that money back. Also, Corvettes, Chargers.... Wow, I have spent a lot of money on "Toys".. Richard[/size]

Richard, next time I see you I want to see that gw. I had a 96. This is Dave up in nc

I had an old 83 I put about 60,000 miles on before I sold it
Had a great time going on trips with the group.
Pulled a trailer with it when camping with the wife.
Great fun!
Really good cruising machine
The new ones are way better.
All that said I just squirt around on this now.