Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Ideas on this Token???

taltexan

Tried to find something on the internet but didn't see anything....Looks like copper or bronze, # are 12-11/38.....Has the letters A S in the center on one side.... Thanks for looking....

If you look closely you can see the words no cash. I think the as in the middle is part of the word cash. The word no is above that.

Good Eye Bill!! Interesting find.
Bunker

And right below that it says VALUE . I can see the V A L but it getts iffy on the U and I can't make out the E yet.
Get us an even bigger close up photo if you can.

Yep you got it. I bet this was a token and was put in some kind of a machine that stamped the spiral pattern on it and changed it after the fact. Like a penny being rolled in a machine into something else.

n/t

Look at one of the ice machine tokens on this site. It has what looks like the same pattern on back.

ttp://icetoolcollections.com/13otherrelateditems.htm#icetokens