Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Ideas???

Nancy-IL

I haven't a clue as to what these are. They're lead, 1/2" round and 1/2" long. Any ideas?

[attachment 345096 Whatarethese.JPG]

Bill, They seem to be too uniform for that. But it's a good guess. They have been molded like this for some reason/purpose. :shrug:

Maybe weights in the bottom of an old curtain or drapes ? Just a guess...

Well hello there! How the heck are you doing? You've been thought of many times and Larry and I have wondered how you're doing. Thanks I had wondered if those were curtain weights. Good possibility. It's really great to see you on here. :)

Hi Jeff, so nice hearing from you, you are thought of often as Nancy said. So many good times :biggrin:

Same here... I miss everyone... I will be back soon.. I promise!
So here is my story.... I decided to go back to school to further my education. I started 2.5 years ago and its has been quite the journey trying to balance work school and a family. Well I"m happy to say I'm almost finished. :yo: I have 2 class this summer and I will be done. NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME and back to the things that I miss so much like hanging out with you guys after a long day of hunting!!
My last day of class will be July 25th and then I get my life back!! I can't wait as its been a very long road but one that is looking like it will pay off very soon for me.
As I always told you Nancy "I will be back !!"
I walk by the E-Trac often and just itching to dust it off and charge batteries.
Soon... Very Very Soon... :detecting:

millejn3 said:
Same here... I miss everyone... I will be back soon.. I promise!
So here is my story.... I decided to go back to school to further my education. I started 2.5 years ago and its has been quite the journey trying to balance work school and a family. Well I"m happy to say I'm almost finished. :yo: I have 2 class this summer and I will be done. NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME and back to the things that I miss so much like hanging out with you guys after a long day of hunting!!
My last day of class will be July 25th and then I get my life back!! I can't wait as its been a very long road but one that is looking like it will pay off very soon for me.
As I always told you Nancy "I will be back !!"
I walk by the E-Trac often and just itching to dust it off and charge batteries.
Soon... Very Very Soon... :detecting:

We're happy you're upping your education. Nothing wrong with that at all. :clapping: I'm sure it will be so nice to have a little extra time for yourself.

"I will be back". I'm going to hold you to it Jeff.

Not sure if they would be curtain weights Nancy. Curtain weights are usually longer or at least have a slot in them for the rope to go through.

By the way Larry, Jeff is my brother and told me you were the go to guy for the V3i, so thanks for the advice in my earlier post.

Rodney

I thank Jeff for the kind words, I used the V series for a lot of years, even before it had a name :shrug:. A great machine but a lot to learn to get the most from it...... too much for many. Give it plenty of time and learn what most of the adjustments will do and it will treat you right. Most of the important ones are covered in the "Links" post at the top of the V3i forum. Rob, the V3i Guru will be at the Minelab hunt next weekend in Galesburg if you can make it there. He is a good guy to know while learning the V3i.

Hi Rodney, I'm with you, I thought they needed to be longer and for something to attach it to also. The mystery still goes on. HH, Nancy