Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any new Garrett machines on the horizon????

The engineers for many companies aren't engaged in the hobby. I don't think Garrett will disappoint anybody. Look what the 150/250 have done since they came on the scene and they're still a hot seller. If the models they have weren't selling they'd either be out of business or be popping detectors out every few months like bread popping out of a toaster. Look at how many models Fisher has come out with to stay in the game. Garrett recently doubled the size of their factory and their employees. They didn't do that by losing money and selling no detectors. As the old say goes, " If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Bill

Yeah I've got to contact this guy and find out exactly how he does it. I sent his info to the Garrett engineers and they said, " No way." So I don't know what kind of magic he works with his.

Bill

Forgot to say - Garrett is ultra secretive about new machines and they don't let anybody now until they are ready. I never know until I get a phone call that the brown truck is on the way.

Bill

Thought you were. It'll be like Christmas on the forum when it's finally released. And I'll feel like a kid.:angel: In the mean time, I'm sure that there will be a wry smile on your dial while folks try in vain to poke and prod to get info on the new unit. Personally, I'm happy to wait and excited when it's finally released. Might even buy one if I feel inclined at the time.
Enjoy the fun.
Mick Evans.