Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any suggestions for a new pinpointer?

NE/K

It is time to for me to get a new pinpointer. I had the Bullseye II. Has anyone tried the Bullseye TRX? Silly question but are the other brands compatible with the V3i or will they cause interference? Any suggestions are appreciated?
Thanks,
Kathy

The TRX for many......MANY reasons.

I have the trx and love it.

I just ordered a TRX. I didn't need it but now i will have the TRX for me and the Pro Pointer for my grandson. I just hope my V3i don't interfere with it. I also hope it is as rugged as the Pro pointer. This will cost me probably a $200 purse for my wife and whatever else she thinks is important the day she realizes I bought it.

Here are the TRX menus.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,2032769

WOW! I ordered my TRX on Sat and I got it today. Amazing service. I couldn't believe I could order something on a Saturday and receive it on Monday

Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

I am going to try it in vibrate mode at 1st.

Thank you guys. The TRX it is And thank you Rob for letting me know where the TRX menu is. I appreciate it.
Kathy

TRX is the way to go... I have the Pro Pointer and Pro Find also. All have their merits, but I use the TRX the most by far.

I'm glad I have the Garrett ProPointer.....gladder about having the TRX. (ProPointer ain't leaving though!)