Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any updates George and CJ?.........

A half hour ago the Internet Service came back on here and I'm sure George will be up and running soon too!

I know that some parts of the state are still disconnected due to trees down etc.

Generally most of the state has "dodged the bullet" and only suffered minor damage from limbs and fallen trees and the low lying areas have as usual suffered water damage.

Four people within a short walk of my house have been blessed with minor damage when the could have had major damage.

It's amazing to see how a tree lays gently on a house without damaging a shingle and another missed the house by inches, but managed to crush an adjacent garden shed!

There are many stories I know, but mine to typical I'm sure.

We only had to lose power, phone and TV/Internet Service for 6 days!

A generater made life bearable and the clean-up wasn't too bad.

Most of the water hunting spots I like to frequent are covered with several feet of sand, but I did manage to find a couple of places to hunt!

We are among the blessed for sure!!

Thanks for thinking of us,

CJ