Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on any Manicore shipments???

Bud-sc

Just wondering what people have heard. The only thing I know is there was a BIG shipment flew in.
Thanks...

Flew into where ?
I always thought air freight was more expensive than ship. Hope it’s true.

other things I have heard include Feb or 1st quarter which is Jan,Feb,Mar.

wish Minelab would issue a press release

One big dealer only got 10 units in first shipping. THe one in FL.

I am #4 on my dealer's wait list. I sent him a text yesterday to ask him if he has heard anything yet regarding the Manticore. His response?

"What's a Manticore?" LOL!

Told me everything I needed to know. Some (most?) dealers are getting no info at all.

Steve

I am #4 on my dealer's wait list. I sent him a text yesterday to ask him if he has heard anything yet regarding the Manticore. His response?

"What's a Manticore?" LOL!

Told me everything I needed to know. Some (most?) dealers are getting no info at all.

Steve
I was #1 on my dealers list for the Manticore.-----Cancelled my order & got the Legend----living happily ever after! :)

Guess I'll get some more smokes

All I know is that there are 2 more available than there was. I canceled 2 orders. Got a 900 coming this week.

I canceled mine this evening as long as my dealer has another customer in line , I hate to leave someone stuck with one.
I suspect a few must be making it on shore now.

I think Minelab is saying the Manticore will be here in time for Christmas - 2023.
No you read it wrong 2024 I bought a 900 for now i'm very happy maybe later down the road I'll pick up a slightly used one at a great price!
Mark

Mark...You seem quite happy with your 900. I still want to see a test between the 900 and the 700. I dont' see a need for the gold prospecting modes.

No you read it wrong 2024 I bought a 900 for now i'm very happy maybe later down the road I'll pick up a slightly used one at a great price!
Mark
I think your right!!! Looking like the best option right now. From my understanding Minelab is sitting on a whole warehouse full of Manicores but they want to sell has many 900 and 700 first. With Minelab parent company in trouble they know they will sell more of the cheapest machines first. Going to wait another week then get a 900 for a back up for D2.

I think your right!!! Looking like the best option right now. From my understanding Minelab is sitting on a whole warehouse full of Manicores but they want to sell has many 900 and 700 first. With Minelab parent company in trouble they know they will sell more of the cheapest machines first. Going to wait another week then get a 900 for a back up for D2.
Yep thats what I have D2 and 900 working fine
Mark

Bud-sc, where are you getting this information? I haven't heard about "a whole warehouse full of Manicores" they are setting on or the "Minelab parent company in trouble." Not saying you are wrong, but haven't seen or heard of any of this anywhere else. Personally, when I was in business I wanted to get my more expensive merchandise in first for longer term selling. But, my business was seasonable. Anyway, just curious. HH Jim Tn

Bud-sc, where are you getting this information? I haven't heard about "a whole warehouse full of Manicores" they are setting on or the "Minelab parent company in trouble." Not saying you are wrong, but haven't seen or heard of any of this anywhere else. Personally, when I was in business I wanted to get my more expensive merchandise in first for longer term selling. But, my business was seasonable. Anyway, just curious. HH Jim Tn
Codan is the parent company they are in trouble. Minelab is the only ones holding them up. Now for the Manicore understand exactly what you mean but also why would Minelab put 3 machines out on the market at the same time also?? Plus there supposed to be another machine coming out too?? I guess it's a gold machine.
They have more "parts" for the 900/700 with old stock from the 800/600. The Manicore is the newest machine newest processors chips, color LCD screen, bigger battery parts not so easy to get. They build what they can shipped out a small batch out then the rest are sitting in the warehouse until they can get caught up. Meanwhile the 900/700 can take up some of the sells and they still making money. In other words it will be months before the next batch get made. They will let small batches of Manicores out here and there but it will be awhile before we see every dealer here in the US with a "in stock" status on there website. That's what I was told.......which all makes sense.

Um, Codan does not seem to be in any trouble. Reported record profits of $100.5 million last year. Looks like they are doing quite well

Um, Codan does not seem to be in any trouble. Reported record profits of $100.5 million last year. Looks like they are doing quite well
Yeah I worked for a company that was doing 700 million and they hit the crapper ...they might have made that but what's there debt....???

Codan is the parent company they are in trouble. Minelab is the only ones holding them up. Now for the Manicore understand exactly what you mean but also why would Minelab put 3 machines out on the market at the same time also?? Plus there supposed to be another machine coming out too?? I guess it's a gold machine.
They have more "parts" for the 900/700 with old stock from the 800/600. The Manicore is the newest machine newest processors chips, color LCD screen, bigger battery parts not so easy to get. They build what they can shipped out a small batch out then the rest are sitting in the warehouse until they can get caught up. Meanwhile the 900/700 can take up some of the sells and they still making money. In other words it will be months before the next batch get made. They will let small batches of Manicores out here and there but it will be awhile before we see every dealer here in the US with a "in stock" status on there website. That's what I was told.......which all makes sense.
Well minelab has only shipped really two new ones the 700-900 which they were announced after the Manticore???!!!
I’m sure a lot of people are upset that bought new 600-800 or preordered the manticore’s maybe minelab thought they would buy the 700-900 to hold themselves over until their Manticore came in lol,
Mark

Yup I also read they are walking on thin ice right now. Here is a link this guy has interesting videos.

Last edited:
Yeah I worked for a company that was doing 700 million and they hit the crapper ...they might have made that but what's there debt....???
700 million in sales is not the same as profit. Typically a co reporting $100.5 million profits has no debt. Just saying! HH jim tn