Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on WSA II-XL headphones for Deus II?

abcoin

Has anyone heard when XP will release other headphone options, namely the WSA II-XL, for Deus II?

I use WS5s with my Deus I right now and prefer those to the backphones.

I saw where someone was selling the BH-01 waterproof headphones on Ebay

I’m using the quest headphones and they are perfect. Really nice quality and no more aggravation with the back phones. I absolutely love my Deus 2.
here’s the link for the Quest headphones:

I’m guessing by early fall they’ll be more or less caught up on detectors and can begin supplying accessories like coils and other headphones. A few dealers have stated as much.

Phillipe of XP in France told me they would be available in the May/June time frame...and here we are. I suspect you'll see them very soon.

I need to express my ignorance (the feeling comes over me every so often) - I am using my WS5s with my Deus II and they work great. What special feaqtures do the WSA II-XL have?

french must be on holiday and factory closed for a month so dont expect anything soon

Got my second coil the expensive way
(whole second detector) might just keep it even when coils can be bought separately. They’ll get plenty of use