Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Xp dealers taking trade ins?

bd1024

Hi, --- I am wanting to purchase a Deus, but don't really want to turn loose of big $$$. ---- Does anyone know of a sponsoring dealer here who would be interested in taking trade ins? ---- I have 3 detectors that I would like to trade toward a Deus, (would trade 1, 2, or all 3) -- and multiple coils for each. --- They are a T2 S.E., -- A Minelab X-Terra 705,---- and a Minelab X-Terra 505,---- all are as new with factory boxes and paperwork, etc. --- all have been purchased this spring. (2017) ---- Would appreciate any help. Thanks! Dennis

Found a local man who had just bought a Deus and was intimidated by it. We made a deal, I now own a Deus! Can't wait to get it out for a test run tomorrow! ---

You're gonna love it. Just remember to learn the subtle sounds and watch all the videos you can find.

Congrats on the trade.
Take your time, watch Gary's Videos and get Andy's book.
Ask questions and the Xp Sages will be here to help.
Takes a bit of getting used to, but it will "click" and you will love it.
Good Luck

Good Luck!! The XP is a great machine and Andy's book is a must have. If you can swing one of his training classes it helps with the learning curve as well.

Watch the deus videos on YouTube better than reading any book!

Some people just don't learn as well reading and need visual input, but I haven't ever seen a YouTube that was better than Andy's books (and I have seen a ton of them!). We all get at least one opinion, right?

Took it out for a few hours yesterday, was very impressed! --- Searched as small area of about 40'x75' that I had searched before with my AT Pro, T2, and 705. --- Was finding coins everywhere. --- I think the unmasking ability of the Deus is incredible. --- While the other machines were giving me iron signals, the Deus was telling me to dig. Dug many coins surrounded by iron, and one coin actually had a piece of chain link fence wire in the hole that was at least 10 times bigger than the dime. ---- I am sure to be learning the machine for a long time, but being an experienced detectorist, it wasn't as hard as I was expecting. --- Watched a couple videos when I got home, and leaned even more. -- Cant wait to become more proficient with it. -- My advice to other machine owners? "sell them and by a Deus"--- as a hobbyist for about 12 years, who has owned many of the better machines, I must say I would never have believed it. -- One of my favorite features is the incredible light weight of the Deus! -- I took my AT pro with me yesterday in case I was unable to make the Deus work, and was glad that I didn't have to use it! I l really like my AT Pro, but after swinging the Deus, I just had no desire to swing the heavier AT. -- One problem I did have with the Deus was digging bottle caps, -- though by the end of the day I was hearing the broken tone sounds of the bottle caps. --- Would the X/Y screen help? --- (I didn't get a chance to use it, but will next time. --- Thanks, Dennis

Not using the x/y screen yet but keep swinging and bring the coil back towards you and you will hear the sound start to lower and then a buzz or grunt, that is a bottle cap. if there is no lower sound or buzz it is a coin, x out the spot because it may buzz from a different angle and it will be a cap.