Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody hear anything about ATX getting Retooled ?

doc holiday232 said:
They don't need to retool----just ReCable.

Thought I read, trouble with keeping the shaft clean , and that the whole unit could have been designed lighter. Cable troubles, haven't heard it was remedied.
But , it's the power and potential, plus the two tones that always kept me interested. Life is a trade off, I guess.

another thread said they recently changed the coating on the coiled cable......not sure if it's accurate but he showed pictures......Anyone know?

If they made it as light as the XP ORX it would be a fantastic machine, Sold my ATX a couple of years ago, could not handle the weight.

Couple years later now. A hunter in NZ picked up a pristine Atx from someone who didn't want it anymore. Anyway his beaches have been sanded in for a while also. Well as the story goes, wading through a zone that has been Unproductive for some time, he and the Atx crushed it. Junk rings, crummy clad, couple Silver rings, and 3 Gold items totaling 30.1 Grams. Now we all know this isn't going to happen every time, but he has hunted this area often with other trusted machines. So, what a combination of the stars, the moon all aligning along with Old Neptune coughing up some Treasure. All this and the Atx in the right hands.
Imagine Garrett's sale if they shaved about a pound & a half and $500 off this Beauty.

A user in Oz have his ATX housing chest mounted when water hunting and prospecting.
Saw a picture of his 12 y o grandson using it.

Couple years later now. A hunter in NZ picked up a pristine Atx from someone who didn't want it anymore. Anyway his beaches have been sanded in for a while also. Well as the story goes, wading through a zone that has been Unproductive for some time, he and the Atx crushed it. Junk rings, crummy clad, couple Silver rings, and 3 Gold items totaling 30.1 Grams. Now we all know this isn't going to happen every time, but he has hunted this area often with other trusted machines. So, what a combination of the stars, the moon all aligning along with Old Neptune coughing up some Treasure. All this and the Atx in the right hands.
Imagine Garrett's sale if they shaved about a pound & a half and $500 off this Beauty.
This was me :). Sorry lost my findmall login for my old username and email address changed....

I will post these finds here shortly - and they have grown again. ;0