Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody know when the large/small coils will come out of the Manticore?

silvercoinboy

Inquiring minds would like to know

Here in Australia, I managed to buy the M15 last week. At one stage , yes it seemed like it was unobtainium and it's unusual because the other markets around, including the US and the rest of the world usually get the first choice.
I've yet to try it out in a search and will do so on Friday.
Seems like it might have an advantage over the stock 11” coil with my tests in the back yard.

Here in Australia, I managed to buy the M15 last week. At one stage , yes it seemed like it was unobtainium and it's unusual because the other markets around, including the US and the rest of the world usually get the first choice.
I've yet to try it out in a search and will do so on Friday.
Seems like it might have an advantage over the stock 11” coil with my tests in the back yard.
I own the M8 , it's a very good coil to wear. I seriously doubt that a 6 inch coil will come any time 2024 , but i hope i am wrong. A 6 INCH coil would be great.

I'd like to see a 9" coil. Very doubtful that other companies will make coils for the Manticore, but you never know.
I am tempted with the 15 inch coil , my regular sites have stopped producing anything except for junk last few months, always trying for new decent sites but this slum around me is loaded with
worthless scrap. I am swinging for exercise these days. :(

I got the 15", Fort Bedford Metal Detectors. Every coil has their place, even though I prefer the smaller ones. I wish they'd make a 6-7" coil, like on the Equinox. I always loved that coil, same as everyone does on the Legend.

I got the 15", Fort Bedford Metal Detectors. Every coil has their place, even though I prefer the smaller ones. I wish they'd make a 6-7" coil, like on the Equinox. I always loved that coil, same as everyone does on the Legend.
A ROUND 7 INCH COIL WOULD BE VERY NICE, EVEN A 6 .5 OR A 6 INCH. OR EVEN CRAZIER A 5 INCH COIL ! I JUST LOVE COILS!! I THINK EVEN A 3 INCH COIL WOULD BE GREAT! :)