Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone around these days??

Micheal_R

Staff member
I sure miss the old days when we all could gather here and have a grand old time

Calm seas

Micheal

I also check to see if there are any new posts. Hope all is Well with you and the Wife?

Just cruising along, Ron..same old

Hope all is well with you and yours

calm seas

Micheal

I enjoy seeing you guys but put in too many years of writing so say very little. Just delete the odd bit of trash.

I also miss the good times we had on this Forum, wish it would return. Wonder where everyone went, what interesting things are they presently doing? At times I felt out of place on the Forum because of my background and also not being able to make the trip to Canada to visit Mike, but that mostly disappeared when most folks accepted my cowboy background. Good times, good memories good friends associated with this Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

From this Yankee's prospective! Wayne is unique, as to his location also. I always envied the folks who were fortunate to visit Mikie also.... No doubt a beautiful location...

Our human Minds work in unique ways.... For the most part, we seem to forget how wonderful our own backyards are! Bottom line... Hooray for the U.S.A. And Canada.

:thumbup: :usaflag:

LIGHTSHIP ALLEY. All posts are related to Maritime, United States Lighthouse Service, UNited States Life Saving Service and U.S. Coast Guard.

Anyone can visits Facebook, you don't need to join anything..
:thumbup:

n/t

I have always regretted that I never got a chance to meet you, and so many others, in person. That would have been a highlight in my life.

Alas, health issues are getting in the way these days.. and I fear that I may not be able to do that... but, I still have hope

Calm seas

Micheal

n/t