Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone else or just me? etrac....

DirtDean

When adjusting threshold volume on my etrac, everything seems normal down to 14, then when I click one more time to 13 the pitch changes completely and becomes almost inaudible. from 12 down...nothing. I changed settings such as threshold pitch, gain, limits, master volume. I tried different headphones, I tried without headphones...:shrug:

Yep. Mines stops at 14. Don't know why, but I can hear 15 and then nothing at 14.

NebTrac

I don't remember what threshold volume number will produce no audible tone on a typical Explorer, but I know it's far from the 0 setting.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

So it's not an isolated case then...Is there anyone who is not experiencing this issue with threshold volume? Seems to me, with there being 30 increments of adjustment it would be a little finer. 30 will blow your ears off and seems a bit much. I think it should've been calibrated to the other extreme end where, for example: 5 would be just above audible for average hearing. Instead I get 14 being the lowest I can hear without dropping off, and it is almost too much.

This is a minor issue and merely a nuisance, but for a machine in this price range claiming to be the best I expect nothing less...