Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone get their Equinox from Kellyco yet??

coherent

If you get your Equinox from Kellyco, please let us know and when you ordered yours. At least then folks can guesstimate when they might be getting theirs.

I haven’t gotten mine from Kellyco.
I’m worried by the time I get it all the early recipients will have cleared everything out. :cry:

I know a few people have cancelled their preorder with Kco. Can anyone tell me if there is a penalty or restock fee for cancelling a preorder?

Must.......keep.......mouth.......shut.........

Apparently once posted, there is no deletion (other than altering the text) by poster.

No machine yet for this guy I ordered threw a independent dealer and kellyco and don't have a machine yet.Im even in south Carolina where I could actually use my machine lol

They sent me a email saying they only got six in the shipment and they have a few hundred pre orders so I'm not holding my breath.

I would have thought they would have gotten a pallet full with the volume they sell. I ordered mine in Jan. and got mine in Feb. 1st one in Horry County. Everyone in front of me waited so long they spent money and I was first one with cash in hand. First test on micro jewelry @ 40kz was a success.

I don't have mine yet and I pre-ordered in Nov. Makes me wonder if pre-ordering was worthwhile.

I have not seen a single post of someone who ordered from them saying they received it. gotta make you wonder if all their first batch stayed in house for employees...

SavingThePast said:
I have not seen a single post of someone who ordered from them saying they received it. gotta make you wonder if all their first batch stayed in house for employees...

They have large store and have at least one demo units of every make. If they only received 6 it wouldn't surprise me. They also have a separate warehouse, so more than just a couple of employees.

I pre-ordered and pre-paid in November. Will not pre-pay again from anyone. Will avoid Kellyco for not communicating our place in line.

As I indicated, I ordered mine on November 14th, I've yet to receive it as of today. Am I disappointed, sure, of course, but nothing I can do about it. I could always cancel my order, but that would be like cutting off my nose to spite my face as I really want my 800. The only thing a cancellation would accomplish is a longer delay in getting the 800. Yes, it would be nice if Kellyco would provide where I'm at on the list, but not knowing where I'm at on the list really changes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

FYI, I just spoke to my rep at Kellyco and I was advised that they thus far have received a grand total of 3 Noxs and they have over 200 who have ordered theirs going back to September. Think they're not happy about the situation? I've always been told that "patience is a virtue"! No worries for me, will continue on with my CTX for the time being. Life goes on and this situation will pass.

Hello,

Minelab started to release to Equinox's February 2, 2018 from Malaysia. Minelab has a shortage of these units here in the United States. They are only sending just a few at a time.
Unfortunately we only received 6 out of the 100's waiting. We apologize for the delay, hopefully Minelab continues to send us more very soon. We will keep you posted once we know more.