Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone having No Coil happening after updateing to 4.1?

I had a number of issues with V4.0 and then the various Beta versions . . . . . but when I installed the official V4.1 I had no issues AS LONG AS I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS!

The unit runs smoother and have had no issues with connectivity between coils (LF or HF) or the MI6.

Remember to write down your settings as it does wipe out anything you have saved.

As far as using the machine "everyone is clamoring about" . . . . have not found anything with it that the Deus does not hit but have found targets that the Deus unmasked that the other did not . . . . . more testing to come but as with any new detector, this one does not make keepers magically appear and jump into your pouch :)

Andy

I primarily use the HF coils now and have not had any major issues with 4.0 so had decided to wait awhile before doing 4.1. But a week ago I put a LF coil on and had to restart 3 times so I will put 4.1 on now. I work with computers a lot and I know that software problems are never anticipated and can take awhile to correct. Aggravating but just goes with the territory.

V4.1 bug fixes and a new feature added called ground sensitivity.
Although some people did experience some V4.1 connectivity problems, there were also some people.....I will only say non Deus users who were posting on social media that they were also having massive issues with their Deus after an update..
Sometimes you need to read between the lines.