Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone having trouble saving custom settings?

Cutaplug

So I switch mode to Park 2 and go to accept/reject and do some notch modifications. Hit detect and start detecting. Turn machine off and back on and they have reverted back to my settings like 2 changes ago. Repeated this several times and it would not save my settings. Then randomly one time it saved them. After you make a custom change to a mode is there a certain button you need to push in order for the setting to save? Maybe I'm missing something here but I'm about to pull my hair out lol.

make the pattern go to detect mode and then hit the bottom button on the right side of the control box.

IQ-2018 said:
make the pattern go to detect mode and then hit the bottom button on the right side of the control box.

By bottom right you're talking about the frequency adjust button? Did I miss something in the manual? All it said was:

Make the adjustments to the Settings and Advanced Settings
for that profile. They will be automatically saved.

I believe it’s on the right side where the user profile is. After making the adjustments hold the button to save it.
Page 33 of user manual states in detect mode (not settings mode) hold down the button to save. It will blink rapidly.

I think both of you are referring to the custom user profile that is technically the 9th mode you can have. I'm just trying to save changes that I've made to the 8 preset modes like Park 2. So I just want to change the default Park 2 setting and make it stick. The manual says when you make a change to a mode it will save automatically but it doesn't on my machine. If I turn it off and back on then the settings get reset not to default but to a few changes back it's really weird. It's like my changes aren't getting saved and if I keep trying I'm able to get it to save but not sure how.

Make sure you go back into the Detect Mode after you make a change and turn it off.. It will not save if you don’t..

Bryan

Cutaplug, I feel your pain, frustrating on not having any discrimination patterns already loaded from ML.I myself trying to make a transition from a Etrac to the Nox 800. I may have jumped to the Nox to soon before these issues have been worked through. Miss your videos, get back on camera and share what your doing with the Nox.

Just a suggestion, do a factory reset on the nox then change you park 2 settings and see if it will save it then. I was playing with mine the other day on setting and had the same problem. did the reset, added the changes and it saved them