Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

anyone in York Pa. area?

In Stewartstown. Just getting into MD. Switching from old bottle hunting. Not as dirty. LOL
Bill

Hi Sirmig, Stewtown is a good place to start. I used to live there and lots of old sites in the area. I'll give you a shout when the weather gets a little warmer.
Thanks,
Cal

Hard to get permission. I have been at the fair grounds a couple times. That was an old WW2 prison camp or something. Haven't found anything old yet. Bunch of coins people have dropped. Going up to get paper to go to the local York County parks. That's good for a year.
Bill

I'm in Florida till April 14th. I'll get a county permit also when I get home and if you like we can hit a couple parks.I took part in the last dig at the Revolutionary war sight , found one silver coin and not much else.
Cal

Hey Cal
Finally got the local parks permit. That's about it. Been so damn busy, haven't had a chance to go out yet. Hopefully I can catch up soon. LOL
Bill

I am in Honey Brook and looking for a detecting partner.

Jim, I apologize for not gettig back to you. I got out of detecting for a while but still not sure how I missed your message. I recently ordered a Equinox 800 so Im gonna give ot another go. If you'd still like to meet up sometime let me know.
Thanks,
Cal

muggsc said:
Jim, I apologize for not getting back to you. I got out of detecting for a while but still not sure how I missed your message. I recently ordered a Equinox 800 so Im gonna give ot another go. If you'd still like to meet up sometime let me know.
Thanks,
Cal
Hi Cal,
No worries! I got out of detecting for 30 years and just recently want to get back into it. Right now I am having some back problems but I am hoping they will be resolved shortly. In the meantime if you would like to meet for coffee or lunch or something to discuss possible plans I'm up for that.
Regards,
Jim

Sounds good Jim. I'm retired so would be able to meet most anytime.
Thanks,
Cal