Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know how long the warranty is for the Equinox

I dont think anyone knows yet. Minelab typically gives 1 year on UW detectors and 3 years on land detectors. the CTX has a 3 year, so hopefully this one will too

Yep, I hope it is at least 3 yrs, 5 would be great. I'm getting one, I already pre-ordered an 800.

Warranty is something to consider..., we all remember the CTX screen and other needs for warranty. Hope the final engineering is done before release. Sometimes business forgets aboutbthe last 5% in sn effortbto start seeing investment payback.

For me, Im waiting a year, based on CTX rollout.
Sorry to be a downer, just seems many have amnesia about CTX.

colt said:
I can't find any info on the warranty for the Equinox, anyone know.

Regardless of warranty, I just hope they have the staff to repair them in a timely manner

I'm curious about the warranty as well, I'm still chapped about two Excalibur's with broken cables that Minelab never addressed and a 3030 that leaked, it's almost like they get it 98% ready for production then they cheap out.
My two cents.
SP

3 years 5 years , does it matter if it takes 3-5 months to have it repaired? Minelab needs to get there service up to date with some of the competators

Buddy_TX said:
3 years 5 years , does it matter if it takes 3-5 months to have it repaired? Minelab needs to get there service up to date with some of the competators

True about service , that has been slipping lately i think.

As for warranty i have been told its 3 years like the CTX which is also waterproof to 10 feet .
Anything that is waterproof for diving or PI machines ? are 1 year.

Buddy_TX said:

in case you missed it, minelab pulled the KC repair center and moved it. So far people have been reporting turn-around times of hours to a couple days.