Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know what happened to Paul, A.K.A. Old California

Tony N (Michigan)

I've been trying to message Paul but his inbox is overfilled. He might go by Paul (CA) too?
He has helped me quite a lot detecting over the years and wanted to get in touch with him.

He posted as Old California.

Paul no longer looks at or participates in this forum and many others. Based on a communication I had with him a while back, I doubt he will re-consider that discussion.

lytle78 said:
Paul no longer looks at or participates in this forum and many others. Based on a communication I had with him a while back, I doubt he will re-consider that discussion.

Could I at the very least PM you my email address to send to Paul for him to privately contact me? I'm relieved he is still kicking!

So sorry to hear that, i sold him a detector once and i thought he had a lot of expertise and experience in metal detecting. Can't imagine why he would stop commenting, hope all is well with him.. Miss you

Unfortunately the negativism and responses many that were regulars for years on the forums have received and lately the same on Facebook groups have caused them to get back to hunting and away from the keyboard . . . . social media and forums have their place but when they become more of an aggravation than an outlet, . . . . time to move on . . . as they say, life is too short to argue over something you enjoy

Andy-----Amen to that last sentence!--------Del
Andy Sabisch said:
Unfortunately the negativism and responses many that were regulars for years on the forums have received and lately the same on Facebook groups have caused them to get back to hunting and away from the keyboard . . . . social media and forums have their place but when they become more of an aggravation than an outlet, . . . . time to move on . . . as they say, life is too short to argue over something you enjoy

Andy Sabisch said:

Yea, sometimes I take a sabbatical from the boards here and FB and get on with life (detecting). Life is too short to put up with B.S.