Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone liking the Equinox 600?

I like it. Features and adjustments are much the same between the 600 and 800. Adjustments on the Equinox are in general simple and intuitive. Screen is excellent, even in dim light. The 600 does not give as fine adjustment on swing speed and a few other things, and lacks the Gold Mode. Main practical difference for most people is that it does not come with wireless headphones--you would need to buy those yourself.

I absolutely love mine. Have a few vids on my youtube channel.

w

wayne_etc said:
I absolutely love mine. Have a few vids on my youtube channel.

w

Just subscribed :clapping:

No depth difference between the two machines at all so no you wouldn't give up depth just adjustability

I bought the 800 mostly for the BT headphones supplied and the WM08 module....

I now have the Sennheiser 6.0 buds (Apt-X LL) and would have been happy with just these with the 600 and saved some $$$, oh well....

I'm not using any of the additional features of the 800, buy wisely folks....

My buddy just gave a report on his he picked up at my house yesterday. He took it to t
he beach and hes impressed at how it runs....

My information on depth came from calabash videos btw.i get my 800 Monday and I wouldn't be happy with the 600 just because in the back of my head would always ber thinking the 8 has more advanced features and that's just how my head works.im sure the 600 will be plenty good for a lot of folks I just prefer the few more options the 8 has and as long as it performed better than my at pro on depth and i know it can run in salt water I'll be a happy man.cant wait to hit the union fort I've pounded with my pro and see what comes up

recovery speed 3 and iron bias 0 or 1. Those settings correspond to how I run my 800.