Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone tried a nel coil and what are you're thoughts

c t

I'm thinking of getting a larger coil sef or nel. NEL are cheaper. From what I see just curious how they work. HH c t

I have been using the 5.5 x 9.5 sharp shooter a lot lately and have found it to be terrific---good ground cover , depth , weight and separation plus a two year warranty. It's not the larger one but the technology should carry over. It would be hard to ask for much more except the cord coiling is a real disappointment.

13 inch coiltec ultimate coil seems to be real popular on here. I like mine I think it separates great for a big coil. Sounds real good on deep coins.

I used the 15" Nel Coil and can't say it was much deeper than the stock but it did seem to find coins on edge that were deeper and that i had missed with the stock coil. I have to say it is a pain to take on and off as the coil wire is so big it is hard to get through the shaft. I also have the 10 x 12 sef and it seems a little deeper and hits a little harder than the stock.

OK lots of feedback I appreciate all the replies honest user feedback is great manufacturer. Hype. Is not good ok I will consider wisely my decision now thank you for the food for thought HH c t

The Nel Tornado coil I used was pulling stuff out real deep, very stable and sensitive to quite small stuff as well, go for it.