Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone tried these machines ?

bigelow

Cheap machine but Im curious if they might be ok for a child or if maybe they could be a great machine just flying under the radar? lol I wonder exactly what you could use the GPS for? What frequency Etc.

(Ground EFX)

so Guvner deleted my whole signature rather than the link in it he didnt like? Wow, how about a warning or something? Just trying to ask a simple question, I thought thats what forums were for.

well back on track, I would like any opinions on these machines, hopefully im not violating any more rules

I tried to write you a letter and explain it and then I see a post blasting me for you breaking obvious rules. You want to be told about it before I delete it. Give me a break.

Ground EFX are the same as the Duck Commander brand ones from Kellyco. Havent heard much on them, but what I have heard is that they find metal, dont seem as sturdy as most other brands, may as well forget about the warranty it comes with unless its the duck commander line from kellyco to have them back it up, and most other get routed to buy another machine such as an F2, Eurotek Pro, Tesoros, etc... They arent much more money, seem to be a way better machine, and have peace of mind knowing the manufacturer will stand behind them if something were to go haywire.

From what I understand the GPS is be able to mark your finds electonically, prob more for when your wondering around the woods to get back there again and search more of the same area.

Either way good luck and let us if you get one, and what you think of it.

Guvner said:
I tried to write you a letter and explain it and then I see a post blasting me for you breaking obvious rules. You want to be told about it before I delete it. Give me a break.
I wrote that prior to your explanation Guvner, I now realize your point of view and apologized, but geez why so much attitude here. I am simply here to participate in your forums not cause trouble...SMH can't seem to win here..

@bens thanks so much for your response, this is all I wanted to know. I think you have a great point in the fact other known machines are similarly priced, I think you made up my mind with that statement lol I guess if I spent that amount it would be wiser to just go with the safer brands.