Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro?

Joewihit3

Is anyone else in the metal detecting world still using a Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro 220 or am I the last survivor? I'm looking to communicate with others that are still using or have knowledge of how to use them. I bought it in 1988 and used it weekly for many years but had to put away in storage for decades while kids grew. Now I'm out hunting and having problems remembering what each toggle switch is used for. Anyone still have a manual?
Help
Huge thanks.

Joe
Joewihit@Gmail.Com

Joewihit3 said:
Is anyone else in the metal detecting world still using a Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro 220 or am I the last survivor? I'm looking to communicate with others that are still using or have knowledge of how to use them. Anyone still have a manual?
Help
Huge thanks.
Joe
Joewihit@Gmail.Com

Click on the link for more information on how to use your 220 Select.

Bud 220 Select online owners manual

Western Eastern treasure magazine did a field test article in the April 1988 issue. Might be available on CD on fleabay.

STILL USE ONE
YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH TOGGLE SWITCHES
THEY WILL WEAR OUT
VERY FAST
JUST USE IT IN ALL METALS MODE AND WATCH THE COIL METER

big bud getting frail lately
Fixed wiring this week
And took it for a spin this week
Got $4.65
Tried it today and got over $13
[pre]

[/pre]