Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using sports low latency earbuds?

pine3874

If you are using sports low latency earbuds with your Nox, could you please post a link to the ones you are using? Also, how do they compare in sound with the headset that comes with the 800? Thanks

I have the 600.. with wired headphones.. just got some low Lat. ear buds.. Soundbeats Q9A+ They sound Great to me!!!

mascard1 said:
I have the 600.. with wired headphones.. just got some low Lat. ear buds.. Soundbeats Q9A+ They sound Great to me!!!

When you pair them do you see "B" or "B+"? I was told that v4.1(yours) is regular Bluetooth and that v4.2 aptx is low latency which would be "B+" when paired.

I use just normal Apt-x earbuds which are not Low Latency
They work well without any lag that I can notice
Mine are just a pair of cheaper ones and they sound tinnie so I have got a better pair coming
My new ones are IPX7 waterproof so I can use them in knee deep water (with the control pod not submerged)

Apt-X L.L are a bit hard to find ...I was looking at Sennheiser cx 6.00bt ( these are low latency) but they are $170 AUD and not waterproof
After trying out the the normal aptx I see no need for low latency for my 800 for my purposes.
good luck

mascard1 said:
Now you have me wondering...

If you only see a headphone icon, the earbuds are standard Bluetooth earbuds. If you see a headphone icon and a "+", they are low latency. Take a look at page 56 in the manual.

I hunt with a E-trac and Sunray Headphones...And with these Buds......Soundbeats Q9A+ ...on the 600....I hear no lag in target............
pine3874 said:
Now you have me wondering...

If you only see a headphone icon, the earbuds are standard Bluetooth earbuds. If you see a headphone icon and a "+", they are low latency. Take a look at page 56 in the manual.

Mascard thanks for your recommendation. I needed a new set to replace my iPhone wired set that's starting to fail, and thought it would be interesting to try them on the EQ800 too.

I ordered this set for waterproofing and longer battery life for a couple of bucks more:

SoundPEATS Magnetic Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Sport In-Ear IPX 6 Sweatproof Earphones with Mic (Super sound quality Bluetooth 4.1, aptx, 8 Hours Play Time, Secure Fit Design) (Black)

Although I purchased primarily to replace my iPhone wired set, It'll be fun to see how they work on the EQ800.

I have ordered the Sennheiser cx 6.00 earbuds, which are low latency. I decided to try earbuds because my hat will fit better. If these don't work, I'll just try wired earbuds--no lag there!

Always Curious said:
I have ordered the Sennheiser cx 6.00 earbuds, which are low latency. I decided to try earbuds because my hat will fit better. If these don't work, I'll just try wired earbuds--no lag there!

Well you cannot go wrong with these.
They are getting great reviews and there will be no lag

Got these yesterday. I can't notice any latency or lag of the sound of the detected target.

Sacool Pro

https://support.avantree.com/hc/en-us/articles/203369185-Sacool-Pro-user-manual-English

8 hours of use.Easy pairing,

They're perfect and cost around US$30.

I have a set of last year's avantree 4.1 bluetooth ear buds and transmitter I ordered online. They work great but I wish they'd stay charged all day. Now they're selling 4.2 bluetooth transmitters and ear buds with a longer charge for roughly the same money. 4.2 bluetooth is the latest and greatest and is very close in speed to those systems being sold for metal detectors. I like the bluetooth because you can use the ear buds in hot weather and headphones in cold and for other things other than detecting.