Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aqua Blue when using target trace pinpoint

tcornel

Sometimes when I use target trace I will get a bottom right screen indicator of iron surrounded by an aqua blue color.

What is the significance of the blue color?

It indicates ferrous material.

The blue color is small pieces of iron or small nails when the rejected red diamond is displayed with a blue color it is either small iron close to the surface or big iron deep or close to the surface .
Usually when I have the red diamond the machine is almost positive it has iron below the coil when just the blue it could be small rust flakes lots of them or small iron or just bad ground when I get the blue and a nonferrous cursor at the same time I check these out but if it's the red diamond and blue I move on because the ones I have dug are always iron .. some areas I have detected it is always blue in the corner either iron that is rusted away and all that's left is the rust flakes or decomposed bottle caps with tiny pieces remaining in large areas on the ground so don't be surprised if you have light blue in the corner all the time . sube Wow you hit 2000 post gk