Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aquasearch Re-build.

cjc

Aquasearch Re-build. This project came out really well. The stock Aquasearch case has a gasket that can't be replaced. I originaly had it in a Pelican case that was pretty good but seeped over several hours. The BHID case is perfect for this kind of project--its a good size (heard Whites was testing it for the TDI board) never leaks, doesent need to be opened to chenge the cells, an goes on a Whites wand. There's also room for more shielding--the board is encased on all sides. This machine is a real gold-getter-- thought for a while it was going to be landlocked. If anyone wants to get one of these cases shoot me a note.
EDIT

Hi clive. I would be interested in the box for my aquasearch. I can have other information to be able to find it. Thank you

Almost the same

yBlYn2s.jpg

Nice job--kind of a big case though--need some weight to keep it under. Try Whites Sweet Home and ask for Holly it's a BHID case--rock solid.
cjc

cMk9zCW.jpg