Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ARA questions answered (Hopefully!!)

scubadetector

People on all forums have been asking about ARA. Here is a few facts you need to know.

A few years ago I did a study on a few refineries, one in New York, one in Florida, one in Michigan and one in Texas. I found the one in Texas, ARA to be the best for most metal detectorist needs.

Besides paying the most for scrap gold 98%, their payment options are hard to beat. You can get same day processing as long as your gold, silver or platinum doesn't

Hi SD, They're telling you one thing but when I called today, They tell me differently. Something change for sure. This is what I posted on another forum.: OK, So I just got off the phone with Carlos at ARA. I told him whats been going on being said on all the forums. As of right now everyone who calls in needs a tax # ID. He put me on hold to speak with someone with more authority there because I also asked about just sending it in an mentioning we're detectorist....same answer. He was told that you CAN use someone else tax # ID that you know...."good luck with that" lol that 'll be ok to do. Carlos also said that they suppose to have started this at the beginning of the year.....something about being audit.

BY LAW they have to tell you that, DO NOT CALL. Just use the form and send it in and it will be processed. If you want peace of mind insure your first shipment. But it will work. Also another question that was asked and I forgot to answer is that NO shipment is too small. One ring will get you the 98% or 50 rings.

scubadetector said:
BY LAW they have to tell you that, DO NOT CALL. Just use the form and send it in and it will be processed. If you want peace of mind insure your first shipment. But it will work. Also another question that was asked and I forgot to answer is that NO shipment is too small. One ring will get you the 98% or 50 rings.

I'll pass this on to the guys.....thanks for the info.