Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are the wireless headphones rain proof ???

Donna(NJ

Just got a new machine with the wireless headphones. Been dying to use them but Ive been out in the rain the last couple of days.
I know they are not water-proof but can they withstand a heavy downpour ???

Thanks,
Donna(NJ)

I've hunted with them in a steady drizzle for 3 hours un-covered and had no problems. Maybe I was just lucky, however. To be safe, maybe a rain poncho hoodie should be used??? Good luck! HH jim tn

I've hunted with them in a steady drizzle for 3 hours un-covered and had no problems. Maybe I was just lucky, however. To be safe, maybe a rain poncho hoodie should be used??? Good luck! HH jim tn

Ok Thx... Kinda thought they were good in the rain. Guess I need to keep my waterproof phones for those rainy days !!!!! They are very tight and after a while, Oh my aching ears !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

When there is a chance of heavy rain, I pull out my waterproof headphones. The wireless headphones do not claim to even be water resistant. One thing I have thought of and used though for the wireless headphones is to grab a long produce bag from the grocery store that will fit over the running length of the headphones. Then tie it off with a rubber band on one end. I really don't like wearing a hooded rain jacket on a warm rainy day so that is another option.