Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Arm cuff question

sillllvar

Hi guys

My e bay SE just arrived last night and I'm heading out this morning for the maiden voyage. One problem though....the person who sold me the machine did not put the Velcro strap from the arm cuff into the box :veryangry: Anyone know what I can do? Can I call minelab and get just the Velcro strap? I am hoping the strap from my DFX might work..we shall see...reports later. If I'm really stuck I guess ill get the wife to make one or something :sadwalk:
Wish me luck!!!
HH
Alan

That strap to me is just a pain anyway. I went to walmart and bought a wool bonnet that fit perfectly over my cuff and i get very little movement not to mention it kept that middle part clean.

I don't use the arm cuff band either, just gets in the way

Sort of a matter of preference and sometimes after digging a target I forget to put my wrist thru it and it feels fine..Two choices have the guy send the velcro strap to you or contact Minelab for a replacement which should not be a problem as they are very easy to work with and have a competent staff that answers phones...

I've gotten 2 of them from him already since I wear mine out so I think he may have some yet. If not, he can order some in and get you 1. Good Luck and HH with your New Toy!:detecting:

I don't like using the strap either but getting a new detector with out one is like a car without a radio and it wont be complete until you get one. Happy Hunting with your new detector- Sometimes Strapless is a good thing:jump:

I have never used the strap up until this year, I am getting weaker and need it to help fatigue and I always use it while using the swingy thingy with the bigger coils. When I was strong I didn't need it...but now I feel every bit of the weight.....its a pain in the butt to use but need it so I put up with it.

Funny Bob, I saw your license Plate...LOL.....I take meds that has a side effect of muscle weekness, I wonder if thats the reason why.

First off its a truck! and second if you only could hear what was going on in my head at the time....UGH! this is fricken heavy....now look strong Doug....don't want to be imbarrassed falling over.......ok keep going...oh wait...you are walking passed George, ask him if he has any sunray adapters for your head phones for the explorer that went bad....it took a minute to get a response....then it got heavier, now thinking why did you stop.....UGH!....either set it down and look wimpy or just walk faster to truck and lay it on hood quickly......whoooooooo finally....oh my back and arms!!!.....Trust me it was all an act.....I am not the guy I was 2 years ago.

I liked the truck comeback mattockman:clapping: i know how it is to have pain as I have a severe case of sphyatica in the lower back and pretty much puts the legs out of commission, Yes I have to work everyday at pretty much a manual labor job, Boilers, Hvac and refrigeration and I too try to keep it undercover so no one knows the pain I am going through as far as the pain. This has just set forth in the past two years aswell. Anyway I went out today to a place I was sure would fill my treasure bags and dug up a bunch of trash. Everyone says dig everything when your a newbie so I did, my lower back is killing me. It seems you and Nh Bob had a swell time at the big dig last weekend wish I could of been there, maybe next year. I DID NOT USE MY ARM CUFF VELCRO TODAY AND DID JUST FINE ALTHOUGH I HAVE PRETTY BIG FOREARMS THAT NEST IN THE CRADLE PERFECTLY 6'-3" 270 pounds (just keeping on track with the forum question) I really enjoy reading all these posts in the Explorer forum.

n/t

Hey; NH Bob and Mattockman...

fight.gif

Fantastic stuff ! :bouncy: