Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Arrowhead found

Go to the nearest barnes and noble book store. They have several arrowhead identification books and price books.

That's a beaut... What do you want for it?

Im not sure as of yet.
Friend of mine said he's pretty sure its from the Hopewell tribe.
He also said it could be Adena too. 1000-200 BC.
More pics were sent to a expert on arrowheads.
It really is a beaut!

Sweet looking point !!
I know some auction houses hold specialty auctions of just Native American artifacts; perhaps you could do a google search and then contact them for a price range ?
Boy, this brings back memories.
When I was about 12 years old, I lived on the outskirts of Atlanta, GA.
I met a local kid that looked for arrowheads, and he had a super collection.
We became good friends, and his family used to have a cabin up state that we would go up to and walk plowed fields looking for stuff.
I spent MANY weekends walking corn and cotton fields .
I still have the stuff... somewhere !

Looks Hopewell. Is it Coshocton? Looks like one ear's been knocked off. I'd guess in the $20 to $30 range. but it's really only worth what somebody'll pay for it. Nice point.