Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

As Jeff would say,,,,

GA1dad

I was the "wheatie king" today,, lol

Returned to the empty town lot again today with the Anfibio and 7" concentric coil. My friend brought his new Nox 600 today, so I brought some coins and laid them out on the ground for him to test his new machine on. I also scanned over them and was reminded that 5 kHz doesn't like nickels. So I bumped it over to 20 kHz and hunted that way today. I guess it worked. All of these wheaties came from an area the size of a car hood. Even nabbed a couple of modern nickels. 80 sens, 5 tones, 20 freq

I also got to handle the Nox for the first time today. I didn't hunt with it, but I was most impressed with how it felt in the hand. Seemed pretty nice.

Attachments

• 20211121_182809.jpg
    20211121_182809.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 82
Makes you wonder why so many pennies in an area the size of a hood…… agree tho, silver nearby!!! Good job!

You definitely had a super day with wheat pennies!! Like others have mentioned, there should be silver hiding there.