Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Assorted finds

kschae4

Been making it a point to seek out the park ranger on duty each visit to a county park to introduce ourselves (Rustydigger) and myself. Wanted to ensure that we would be happy to donate any relics that would link the park to it's previous use as farmland that could be displayed in their local museum. The idea remains to be good ambassadors for our hobby,follow the code of ethics, so we can continue to get out and preserve history. Really only had two good coins so far, 1880 IH (tid 33),1919 wheatie (tid 37) plus a couple of handfuls of clad..but surprising, no silver . Five buckles, all rang in 38-39... Second hunt, but at different park had a Boyd's porcelain canning lid, harmonica reed, buckle, phillips drill punch, Garwood violet breath treats container, a four post cap that looks like a WW1 miniature helmet, and a ...ummm..warhead ? stats: auto sens, low trash, relic mode. Thanks for viewing .

Nice relics.Sometimes the relics are as cool as the coins.I find lots of those canning lids.Really enjoy seeing all the finds.I'll be posting some of my own soon.HH

Hey Ken, Some really nice relics! Good job making friends with the rangers. You never know, they may hook you up somewhere else!
Bunker

Thanks folks. Will be a off a few days this week so hope to get out again. Prep, even with temps hovering around freezing, I don't have to put the Safari away until next season, because there is always the beach to hunt, when the itch strikes (and it will) . Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving to share with their family and friends.