Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold Find, old coupon made between 1930 -38

Pete4AU

Found other interesting artifacts this day too.
All the best and HH
Pete

[video]http://youtu.be/mMQwODIF50s[/video]
[attachment 304866 Palmolive02.JPG][attachment 304865 Palmolive01.JPG]

:lol: "I got to get this $h17 off the kitchen floor.", lol, I like your style, Pete! I think we could be friends, lol. And, another great vid! Keep em coming!

Pete, the item at around 13:43 is called a "single tree" it is off a wagon, a piece of wood went through the rounded part. just google "wagon single tree" for many refrences

Love your Vids! 'Catchacootiecattlecamp'! :rofl: I really enjoy how you mutter to yourself throughout the hunt! :rofl: I find myself doing that with pretty much the same language...I used to use window weights as trap drags, but then I see the foundation you were hunting...I wonder who that family was that lived there? Beautiful work man!:beers: That tiny tobasco bottle says.'picnic spot'...also cool was the horseshoes, back and front foot dialog...Fandamtastic! Please keep them coming...big fan here!:clapping:
Mud

It is getting bad when I can remember a PALMOLIVE CAKE of SOAP. Not a BAR of soap.

Love the history that can be dug up on a single object. It ceases to amaze me...thanks!

My beautiful woman gave me an ultimatum. Don't go detecting so often, don't bring that dirty, rusty stuff into the house, take off your boots before you come in the house. Sometimes I miss her but when look around at the great country I have the privilege of visiting and I hit the go button on the detector ... I forget her name.
Her sister called me crude, rude and lewd. I replied .. Hey Pamela, I am not LEWD!
And dgruff .. we are friends, I feel all of us here are.
I went out today in the rain and took some clips. There might be enough for a video.
All the best

Pete

Hey chispa, Long time no see! Hope all is well with you and thanks for the tip. Going to check it out after I make a fool of myself here.
HH
Pete

Hello mud. Not only mutter to myself but I took this guy detecting once and thought he had a good time but when I asked him if he wanted to go again he declined saying. "You know Pete, when we were on the road and you pulled over and started a conversation with that cow .. it kinda freaked me out!"

Well, that's just the way I am.

Glad you liked the vid buddy

WaterWalker, A few years back I found a aluminum Crisco coupon and I haven't been able to find another one on the Internet. To my surprise there are a bunch for Palmolive coupons.

All the best

Pete

Hello John,

When I found the coupon I thought only me and the guy that stamped it have ever seen one before. That it was unique, rare and valuable. Then I check it out on eBay and they go for $2.50! That's okay, there can't be highs if there are no lows.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Pete

PS ... Where did you get that picture of me?

Thanks again Pete. We're snowed and iced in here so your videos are keeping the fire burning. I got to believe that there is some coinage on that land you're on unless those before you left all the junk. Wish I could join you; looks like fun!
HH

Nice token! I've seen them but never found one. I'd be real happy to score a "good for one cake" token…any "good for" is high on my list of desirable keepers.
HH-Bruce