Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold strikes again!

Pete4AU

The AT Gold gets better with every swing. I know very little about coins, I'm talkin VERY little. I was told this is a Shield Nickel. Found it and some other good finds and of course some great countryside. [video]http://youtu.be/dIXGnRTGFvw[/video]
[attachment 304474 1800s5c004.JPG][attachment 304475 1800s5c002.JPG]

HH

Pete

Cool find! Man, I love your vids, lol.! I've only watched the beginning of this one, but I can tell it's gonna be good! Didn't you say you were in NY? I've got a terrible memory...especially short term.

I am in Calif. I have been to NY. Downtown NYC to be exact. No disrespect to NYers but I nearly went nuts and I was only there for three days. I had to give a talk on a subjest unrelated to detecting or I would have turned around at the ariport and come home. I have been to some of the biggest cities in the US and abroad but am a backwoods kinda guy and cities and me do not agree.
I'm happy you like my videos. My favorite find of the day was the lock. I would really like to know the circumstances as to what it was keeping locked up and who tried to get at it.
Thanks for your response and ...
All the best

Pete

You're welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed the vid togamac. Hope you stay tuned for the next one.

HH

Pete

Cool video, never know whats gonna pop next and the shield nickel is a nice way to end.

You got it .. I was on my way back to the metal mule to head out and .. bingo.. the nickle!

Glad you liked the video.

HH

Pete

Thanks and right back attcha for "Best of the season!"

I saw a weather report just now stating it was going to be a max of 4 degrees in Nova Scotia today (Dec. 15)!

How long will this 'ice age' last before you can detecting again there?

Pete

PS ... I haven't even seen frost on the ground yet this season and the wild grass is coming up thick and green.