Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT MAX Depth?? Any proof???

About Depth... ATMAX vs ATPRO. IF the ATPRO had threshold setting as the Max does the ATPRO WOULD have equal depth, after all the Max is a revamped PRO/Gold.. Key layout is just like the Pro Case and face plate appears the same. Are we not to believe it is the same main board with good mods done to it.

My Question are they going to offer the threshold mod to AT PRO users...I will be first in line!!!

Yes I am new to the AT PRO series Machines. Not new to detecting (40+ years) also the Garrett CSI (15kz) looks like the PRO/GOLD/MAXX. I am assuming it is also a modded PRO with a different usage in mind. Cant blame Garrett for wanting to use a very good platform and extend their line of units. But like me I cant buy a new machine every time they bring out a new one with features I would like to have on my unit. BUT would be willing to pay for upgrade / Mod for the feature I would like to add to my unit like the threshold control. To me for my old style of hunting that would make the Pro a killer machine more so than it already is. What do y'all think ?

I doubt any up-grades for the Pro will materialize, IMHO. I just hope there is a bit more true depth in the disc. mode and not just the results of all metal being available. We shall see, I guess. Wouldn't mind having a new Max for some beach hunting coming up later this summer and then again in the fall. HH jim tn

Jim I agree...to a point. No I really don't expect any mods from Garrett BUT with some of the Brilliant Users on this forum I bet someone can and will do it.

Buddy_TX,
Im with you when it comes to threshhold control....I'm still missing that ability
With my at pro.... I guess i have just been so used to having a threshold tone for so many years i still think
Something is wrong with the machine!
I'm probably gonna wait for a year or two then pick up the MAX for that reason mostly
Of course a lil depth will be good too..
HH

I have hunter the passed 45+years with a threshold machine(s). had to beat hat slight difference in tone when you pass over a real deep "goodie".

No Threshold is my only complaint about the ATP. I know they say it is just as sensitive as if it had a threshold, but I like to be able to hear the ground and know what I'm dealing with.

My question is that with the built in ZLynk, are you only limited then to the headphones that come with it?
Or, can you pair other ones?