Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Max wanted a turn

JCR TX

I had a chance to hunt with my son this past weekend & wanted him to try The Legend, so I used the AT Max for the first time in a while. I had almost forgotten how pleasant it is to use & effective too.
This is on an older site with very little trash & no mineralization to speak of. Most targets are fairly corroded because the ground normally stays wet. Stock coil, Zero mode; 37 crusty shotshell heads & my first Liberty Seated coin. A 1876 Dime in good condition. Switched to the Anfibio Multi with AF35 coil to work the open area & dug a few more shotshell heads & a 1908-O Barber Quarter. One of my better spent 4 hour hunts for sure.
I plan on ordering the big "Reaper" coil for the AT Max & make use of it's excellent Motion All Metal mode.

I own an Impact, AT Max and the D2. I love my D2 but also love my AT Max. I love how it feels and how it works. I've found some really nice finds with it and I will never part with it! I feel the AT Pro and the AT Max are 2 detectors that are legendary and everyone needs at least one or the other in their arsenal. My buddy knows his AT Pro like no one else and has a collection of fabulous finds to drool over!
Peace