Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro going back for repair.

Daddy Rabbit

After reading threads where people were sending their AT Pro back in due to falsing, I decided it was time to send mine back as well. I called Garrett this morning and they said that they would take care of it, and get it back ASAP. I haven't even got it boxed up yet and I am felling somewhat sick to my stomach.
This is worse than sending you kid off to summer camp for the summer.
A week with out my AT Pro. what will I do?

Im with you it made me sick to my tummy knowing the days ahead might be nice and i don't have a detector.:rolleyes:

Guys you'll have to buy another:garrett: machine as a backup:detecting:

Good folks at Garrett they'll take good care of the AT.

Got a call from Sue Friday asking if someone had gotten back intouch with me about my AT Pro, I had called Monday, and I told her I sent it off and tracking showed it was signed for on Thursday. I thought it was nice of her to take the time to check back with me to make sure I was taken care of.

Good thing it was a Garrett....they really back up their products with the best customer service in the industry. :detecting:

Got a call an hour or so ago. My AT Pro will be shipped back home tomorrow. WooHoo!

I just got a call to.They received mine on the 18th and they said mine would ship out tomorrow.:clapping: Hows that for service!! They are on fire :hot: !!! Customer service is AAA+++ as far as I'm concerned.You will get it back fast and it will be worth it..:thumbup: Sue and Myra are the greatest!!!

Good to hear, mine is set to arrive Wednesday, with this kind of turn around it should be shipped by Monday

I put a small scratch on the outside cover of my coil, a place were only would notice, will see if I get the same coil back

I have heard some say it's something in the control box and others say bad coil, is there multiple issues or all the same and why the conflicting reports, also has it been narrowed down to a certain batch or is there a cut off serial number wise as to which ones may or may not have an issue. I am curious as I ordered one and have been following the subject for a while now.

Hi Southwind was wondering if you tested the At Pro against some of those top of the line expensive detectors you have listed on the " detectors used" . Would like to know how it did. Thinking of buying an At. Thanks. Al

Hi Southwind was wondering if you tested the At Pro against some of those top of the line expensive detectors you have listed on the " detectors used" . Would like to know how it did.

As far as deep coins the E-Trac still stands at the top of my list. The AT Pro could see just as deep as the E-Trac, but the E-Trac made it a bit easier to tell it was a coin. When it comes to gold the AT Pro had nothing come close. It could see smaller gold than even my most expensive detectors.

Send both Coil...And Control Box...make sure it is secure in the shipping box.

Johnny Cache said:
Finally got mine sent for repair today. Just the coil and control box, and it cost me over 30 bucks for postage!

Good god almighty. What did you do send it extra extra extra next hour delivery.
I only spent 7 bucks UPS