Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro going back for repair.

I live in Canada, so that's international shipping for you. And of course I got insurance just in case. Funny part is I live literally 100 yards from the USA. I can actually see The States from my window as I sit typing this. I was going to put it in the mail in the U.S. on Monday when I was across the line, but the post office was closed due to Presidents Day. So now my AT Pro will most likely sit in U.S. customs for two weeks before it heads down to Texas. I am hoping to have it back at the latest by the end of March.

Im from alberta and my Infinium repair was so quick! less than 2 weeks! I think 2 weeks on the dot.

I hope the new machines do have the kinks worked out-I think it was the coils falsing? They have the sniper coil out!
Was getting the goldbugpro but now the AT Pro has sniper and seen video of it detecting a .1Gram nugget,with that massive coil,that impressed the bajeezers out of me.
This machine will do everything I want and more when more coils get made for it!

I cant get over the fact its waterproof-love it - would be my Infinium's little brother.It looks tough and built to last in the elements-unlike my other choice.

A.T. pro was fixed and shipped yesterday from the factory. That was about a week turn around. Not bad! It should be back home (Florida) on Friday. Looking forward to getting back hunting again. Also purchased a Garrett pro-pointer the other day which I have not used. Can not wait to use the combo of the At and pro-pointer.

I shipped mine back today, $16.75 from central Illinois, USPS Priority mail, Fragile, $500.00 insured and delivery conformation.

If your detector was purchased under 90 days, Garrett calls U.P.S, and they come and pick it up free of charge. Garrett paid for the shipping both ways.

detectorsteve said:
If your detector was purchased under 90 days, Garrett calls U.P.S, and they come and pick it up free of charge. Garrett paid for the shipping both ways.

I did call Garrett and nothing was said to me about this, my purchase was 6 days old, just enough time for me to order it, receive it and check it and send it back to Garrett.
The lady I spoke with asked if it was used to which I replied no, it's brand new I had just received it from my dealer.

- Return shipping charges on all detectors more than 90 days old are the responsibility of the customer.

HH

I got one last thursday. opened it, it had the falsing issue. called garrett and the woman told me i had to pay shipping to them(didnt even have it a day. Called my dealer and had a prepaid shipping label in my email within 15 minutes. he told me to let him handle the matter and he was very sorry for sending me a bad machine. Told me his entire stock was going back to garrett and garrett told him they would have him his new good stock by the end of this week and i should get my new one sometime next week. Also, just to let some know, the dealer i use also repairs metal detectors and said he decided to open one up. he said it is nothing more than the connections being so close in the box where the coil connects and the connector ends werent wrapped. he said he wrapped the connector ends with plastic so the connection couldnt arc and took care of the problem completely. he said it takes about 8 minutes to fix the units from start to finish.

Well, I don't know that I was having any problems with my unit. I dont know what to expect when it returns. We shall see!
Thanks

Sent mine in last Tuesday and it arrived at Garland TX on Thursday. Got a call Monday from Garrett telling me my AT was done and would be shipped the next day(Tuesday). I just got it back today and no false signals when I twist my wrist like before. It still seems to be just as sensitive to my small gold. I'm happy. Great job Garrett.

So 10 days total from the day I shipped it until the day I got it back.

Received my At Pro from my dealer Tuesday February 22nd, tested and unit falsed, sent to Garrett Wednesday February 23rd, got delivery confirmation Garrett received the detector today February 25th at 10:20 am, awaiting a phone call or something from Garrett on the status of the detector, being it's Friday it will probably be Monday or later before I hear anything, just playing the waiting game.