Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro still finds the good stuff

Tot Lot Bandit

1838 Seated Liberty Half-Dime 10" deep. My coil cable fell off right after I found it...lol

Attachments

• 331113082_725503529297829_712969379963277582_n.jpg
    331113082_725503529297829_712969379963277582_n.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 109
1838 Seated Liberty Half-Dime 10" deep. My coil cable fell off right after I found it...lol
Super nice find!! Yes the AT Pro is a super machine. Are you saying the threaded connector came loose from the housing?

It just came loose without my knowledge. They have a tendacy for it. including the headphones one.
That happened to me two weeks back with the AT Pro lol
All of a sudden it got real quiet and I wasn’t hearing anything. Sure enough(both the coil connector and headphone connector) had come loose.

For some reason they liked to put holes in them half
Dimes back in the day and hung
it around their neck,Old timer told me that they did that to acknowledge a Birthday or a wedding date,That’s a great find
Congrats!

Nice find, that’s what keeps you going, still have my AT-PRO, since Garrett came out with it years ago.