Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro users who have purchased a nox.

The 800 did not work for me and my style of hunting. For relic hunting, I preferred the AT Pro and sold the Equinox.

I used an At gold for a little while and had an eq 600. I think the eq 600 did better in heavy iron but you cannot swing it as fast as the AT series.

AT PRO needs to retired.... after swinging the 800.Take the time to learn it and you will see it blows the AT series away......I relic hunt with mine..

Based on how many AT Pro's were sold, there should be thousands of folks who've changed to the Nox. Like they say "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink". OK with me, it leaves lots more targets in the ground for me to find.

I went from a Tesoro Lobo Super Traq to the AT Pro and AT Gold. That was a fairly big jump in features. Three really good detectors that have lots of tried and true old school tech especially the Tesoro Lobo and the AT Pro (not a fan of the AT Gold). I later bought the Nox 600 and 800. As a gold prospector, coin/jewelry and sometimes relic hunter I have to say that the Nox can do all four of those extremely well along with handle most salt water beach situations and most of all, is the top dog in bad high mineralization in my opinion. I know there are many great detectors out there that are the best at specific detecting scenarios. As for one that really can do it all (I didn't say it was the best at anything except high mineralization) and do it very well there is nothing like the versatility of the Nox.

Jeff

Owned 2 600 units.Good machines but nothing earthshattering imo, I just don't see it any better than anything on the market already for dirthunters.
I see alot of different machines for sale in the classifieds, and just as many equinoxes..but hey, if it works for ya...

I sold ALL of my Garretts & Mine labs and went back to Whites V31 & VX3 they both use and same coils and I much prefer the finds screen on the whites machines I hate the Mine labs and the Garretts are TWO small for my eye sight DFXdon

I had the 600 sold it and got the 800, and also use the Deus, They both have there advantages and disadvantages for what i need them to do.
Plus having the Multi IQ is another factor for me.