Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro

tab-nabit

The more I think about it, the more I like. So for now it's going on my "Next Detector List". When I get ready to pull the trigger, maybe it will still be on the list when the time comes.
Hope to see some positive things about it here at Findmall.

Although I do have the 250 among all my detectors, I'll admit it's a big bang for the buck, but I'm not fond of the bell tone. So the AT Pro for now has caught my attention.

I agree! The AT Pro offers alot of bang for the buck.
We pre-ordered one for my son and hope to get it very shortly.

I liked the bell tone since its easy to seperate it out from the other typical tones etc....

I think that the versatility of the AT Pro is going to give some of the competition a
few sleepless nights. It's priced right and it will be our first Garrett detector.

We had other brands but somehow I feel this Garrett product will be a dandy!

As I've said before, if it can just MATCH the performance of some other mid-level detectors and also has the waterproof feature...it'll be a KNOCKOUT! I expect it will do better than match but we'll see!!